Traumatology – designed to study all methods to prevent and discover treatments for diseases linked to tendons, bones and muscles. This branch of medicine closely interacts basic areas as orthopedics, neurosurgery and sports medicine.
The principle task of traumatology would be to return patients with a normal, measured life pain free as well as other restrictions in movement as soon as possible. Traumatology in Kiev on the left bank practices treatment with conservative methods without worrying about surgery.
The most famous and common types of injuries
The crazy rhythm of life, the rapid growth and development of various traumatic sports plus a large numbers of technical means some of the reason why that significantly raise the number of people with injuries. They could be conditionally divided into three groups:
– Household injuries. For all the remainder, these occupy a respected place. Often these are generally open wounds. Could also be dislocations and sprains.
– Injuries received at work. Fall from great heights, electric shock or chemical burn.
– Injuries received in sports. In gymnastics, top of the limbs suffer, in football the low limbs, in tennis players oahu is the elbow joints, and volleyball and basketball players frequently injure the fingers.
Carried out diseases
Together with treatment, traumatologists also diagnose a selected disease. To achieve this, numerous studies are performed using various methods using ultrasound, x-rays or computed tomography, in order to understand the current condition of the bones or joints.
When when you go to a traumatologist?
You will need to hear one’s body to be able to hear the first messages for visiting specialists over time. The commonest are:
– injuries that have led, or can result in deformities of the limbs;
– the look off a crunch inside the neck, legs or arms;
– various painful sensations inside the bones, muscles or joints;
– deterioration of joint mobility;
– Difficulty in movements after sleep or long rest;
– swelling in the extremities.
Major diseases in the musculoskeletal system
Any disorders that are for this musculoskeletal system might be conditionally separated into two groups:
Independent or they are also called primary – arthrosis and arthritis.
Secondary – arise on account of a previous illness, which is why a bad treatment was chosen or not completed until complete recovery.
A traumatologist helps with the treatment of varying examples of complexity of diseases.
More information about https://lozova.city/articles/175168/chto-takoe-protruziya-pozvonochnika see our new resource