A lot of why knee pain can take place. Ignoring these issues can worsen symptoms to make treatment difficult. If under different conditions you are feeling pain from the knee joint, then you should contact the diagnostic center and, in case of complications, start treatment.
Knee pain after running
Knee pain often occurs after running. In most cases, knee pain after running is harmless. It’ll disappear no later than two days later. When the pain is incredibly severe or persists for some time, you should consult a doctor and prevent playing sports. There may be inflammation from the knee joint. Other possible reasons:
– In beginners, the ligament and articular cartilage may not be adapted on the increased load.
– The runner already has cartilage damage, so there is an inflammatory response after having a workout.
– Inflammation with the knee joint with bursitis.
– The patella is not exactly adapted on the shape of the sliding channel inside the thigh.
Misalignment, for example bending your knees or bending your legs, can aggravate knee pain after having a run.
Knee pain after taking a stand
Pain that comes about over time of physical rest and also at a sluggish start movement is called starting pain.
– Osteoarthritis in the knee (abnormal wear in the cartilage within the knee joint, often known as knee osteoarthritis) is regarded as the frequent cause of morning knee pain and starting pain inside the elderly.
– Patellar Tip Syndrome: In cases like this, the tendon attachment site that connects the kneecap for the tibia becomes inflamed. At the start of the movement there is a stabbing pain, which subsides after warming up.
– In the elderly, degenerative diseases of the cartilage and meniscus tend to be the cause. Wear and tear on the knee can bring about meniscus tears, cartilage wear, and osteoarthritis in the knee.
– Such degeneration may also be a result of older sports injuries which have not fully healed and accelerate the damage and tear of the knee joint.
Knee pain when climbing stairs
Possible causes of knee pain when descending a mountain:
– The cartilage in the femur is broken, therefore the patella cannot glide properly.
– Bursitis causes force on the sliding tissue while watching patella and beneath the patellar tendon.
– There is a tear or problems for the cruciate ligament. A knee without cruciate ligament is unstable during certain movements and arches for the sides.
More information about knee joint pain see our new site